You can enjoy the new exceptional black angus burgers with their incomparable rich taste and aroma. Made with 100% pure Black Angus beef “Aroma Omega 3”, Greek farmed, without additives, hormones and antibiotics, from Koutsiofti Farm.
Koutsiofti Farm in the macro village of Veroia, innovates and breeds under the sounds of classical music, selected young Black Angus calves, in a unique, for Greek standards, welfare environment.
The young calves are fed with the special feed mixture “Aroma Omega 3”. A product of innovative research of the Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, enriched with aromatic plants of Greek nature, such as oregano, linseed, basil and mint. This feed provides the meat with unique antioxidant properties, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids.
The result is a unique tasting meat, extremely tender, with an incomparable aroma and high nutritional value.
Easy to cook, the black angus burgers from Koutsiofti Farm, are an excellent choice for busy individuals and families. Just take them out of the freezer, preheat your grill and you’re ready to cook. No defrosting or extensive prep required, these burgers are ready to grill to perfection in no time!
In special 4x180g packaging, the new Black Angus Burgers are available, in the fridges of Sklavenitis, MART, My market and soon all over Greece.
- Tips for the perfect Black Angus burger:
- Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
- Grill the burgers for 3-4 minutes on each side for a moderately cooked burger, or longer if you prefer your burger to be more well done.
- Let the burgers rest for a few minutes before serving to ensure the juices are evenly distributed.
- Enjoy them with your favorite toppings and accompaniments.