Ingredients for 4 servings:
- 4 beef steaks Koutsioftis Farm
- 500 g colourful cherry tomatoes
- Salt, pepper
- Olive oil
For the fresh herb sauce:
- 2 teaspoons of garlic pulp with a mixture of herbs BANGELIS DRISCAS
- 1 bunch of parsley
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh oregano
- 4-5 sprigs of fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons of honey mustard
- 2 tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of capers
- 100 ml olive oil.
Prepare the fresh herb sauce: Put all the ingredients in a food processor and puree them.
Cook the steaks on a non-stick grill to your liking and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and sauté them in a little olive oil and season with salt.
Serve the steaks with the sauce and garnish with the cherry tomatoes.